Acratech GP-s Ballhead With Lever Clamp for Accurate Panoramic Images
The new Acratech GP-s Ballhead with Lever Clamp includes a specially designed Quick Release Lever Clamp, bulls eye level, double speed rubber knob, and detention pin. The compact design of the GP-s makes it compatible with both regular tripods and the popular "travel" style tripods.
The Acratech GP-s Ballhead has the ability to function as a gimbal head and as a panoramic head. It has been designed with a smaller diameter base to allow it to be used with travel type tripods where the legs fold around the tripod head. Even when using your tripod on rocky, uneven terrain the GP-S Ballhead allows you to pan parallel to the horizon, eliminating the need to carry a separate leveling base to create accurate panoramic images.
- Works as a gimbal head with lenses up to 400 f/4.0
- Weighs 14.5 oz (.4 kg) with quick release lever clamp.
- Compact base diameter of 2.375" (60mm).
- Easily holds over 25 lbs (11.4kg) at any angle.
- Full movements allow any camera position.
- Precision C.N.C. machined.
- Compatible with Kirk, Arca, R.R.S., and many other QR plates. You can see available plates here.
- Fits all standard tripods (1/4-20 and 3/8-16 threads).
- Laser Engraved dual degree markings.
- Solid precision feel.
- Satin black anodized finish for precision placement.
- Long lasting stainless steel hardware.
- All knobs are secured so they cannot vibrate loose and fall off.
- Oilless and greaseless ball will not attract or hold dirt and debris.
- Made in U.S.A.
Also available with a knobbed quick release clamp.