The new Acratech Ultimate Ballhead with Lever Clamp includes a specially designed Quick Release Lever Clamp, safety detent pin, and all rubber knobs.
The Acratech Ultimate Ballhead has an incredibly efficient design, combining low mass with incredible gripping power. The innovative design of the Acratech gives the photographer full access to 25% of the ballhead sphere at any time, and it is capable of providing 25 lbs. (11.4 kg) support in any direction.
With the Ultimate Ballhead, you have total freedom of movement in any direction as you move your camera downward or upward to shoot, locking in place with one control knob.
- Weighs less than 1 lb (.45kg) with quick release clamp.
- Easily holds over 25 lbs (11.4kg) at any angle.
- Full movements allow any camera position.
- Precision C.N.C. machined.
- Arca-Swiss standard clamp. You can see available plates here.
- Smooth satin black anodized finish for precise positioning.
- Fits all standard tripods (1/4-20 and 3/8-16 threads).
- Engraved degree markings.
- Solid precision feel.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Absolutely no migration--ball will not shift when tightened.
- Oilless and greaseless ball will not attract or hold dirt and debris.
- Fully captive knobs are secured so they cannot vibrate loose and fall off.
- 10 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Also available with a knobbed quick release clamp.