The Induro BHL1 Low Profile Ball Head provides support with an exceptionally high load capacity: 44 lbs (20 kg) . The BHL1 features an oversized head lock knob with unique integrated lock limiter tension control, independent panning action lock, an Arca-Swiss style quick release system with double safety lock and built-in bubble level for maximum flexibility.
Separate locks for tilt and pan expedite panoramic photography, and the panning base has degree markers that aid in the accurate capture.
An Arca-Swiss style dovetail plate with a 1/4"-20 screw is included for even greater value.
- Oversized ball-locking knob provides a good all-weather grip for smooth camera positioning and locking control
- Separate pan-action lock and the graduated base scale make 360-degree horizontal camera positioning simple and repeatable
- Double safety lock with dual-action control ensures smooth, secure, and rapid camera changes
- Built-in bubble level on quick-release platform enables precise alignment
- Integrated lock-limiter tension control for rapid independent adjustment compensating for individual camera weight
- Exceptionally high load capacity of 44 lb (40 kg)
- Light Weight of 14.4 oz (.4 kg)