The Jobu Design Wide Angle Adapter Bracket 2 allows photographers to quickly and easily mount a camera body directly to a gimbal head in both portrait and landscape formats. It can also double as a monopod tilt-head
Now you can shoot with both your telephoto and wide-angle lenses on the same gimbal head. Simply pop theWAA2 into the Arca-Swiss quick release of yourgimbal and you can directly mount your DSLR. An SF-BP1 body plate is included for greater value
- Mounts into any Arca-Swiss compatible quick release. The square base may be mounted left-right or front-rear.
- The WAA2 is pre-tensioned to 5lb capacity which means it is positionablein both portrait and landscape formats (and all angles in between) without needing to tighten any knobs.
- Locking down the soft-touch rubber knob will hold over 20lbs of weight.
- Useable on either swing-arm style gimbals or side-mount gimbal Quick-Release systems.
- Integrated Quick-Release.
- Can be used as a monopod tilt head with a 3/8"-16 thread.
- Includes the SF-BP1 body plate.