The Phottix Odin TTL Trigger consists of an on-camera transmitter and control unit (TCU) and receiver units for compatible hot shoe flashes. It offers photographers four wireless channels and three flash control group designations. Flashes can be controlled in traditional TTL ratio modes A:B with EV +/- adjustments of three stops.
What makes the Phottix Odin unique is the ability to designate groups in TTL/Mixed mode. Individual groups, A, B, C, can also be controlled in TTL mode with EV +/- adjustments. Groups can also be set to Manual mode, adjusting power levels remotely, or turned off.
Flash head zoom can be set to be dynamically adjusted as photographers adjust their lenses. Flash zoom can also be easily adjusted manually and set statically from 24 to 105 mm. The Phottix Odin system will also trigger compatible non-TTL flashes and studio strobes.
- Wireless 2.4GHz. TTL and Manual Flash Triggering
- Remote power control of groups in TTL with +/- EV adjustments (3 stops in 1/3 stop increments - 18 different levels.)
- Mix TTL and Manual flash fire some groups in TTL, others as manual.
- Remote power control in A:B ratio modes with +/- EV adjustments
- High speed sync shutter speeds up to 1/8000 sec.
- Second curtain sync functions
- Remote manual mode flash power control
- Remote flash head zoom adjustments auto or manual
- Compatible with Phottix Strato 4-in1 and Phottix Strato II Multi 5-in-1 Wireless Triggers.
- Upgradable via built-in USB ports.
- Range of 100+ meters.
- Two receivers included
- Available for Canon, Nikon and Sony
Additional receivers are also available.