The Spider Camera Holster SpiderPro Dual Camera System is a great way to have 2 professional DSLRs simultaneously at the ready. Strong enough to carry heavy-duty pro cameras, this is a serious hip-mounted belt/holster system that provides a way to wear 2 DSLRs on your waist as a cowboy would his six-shooters. This belt gives you more freedom than 2 cameras dangling from your shoulders and is more comfortable, especially over long periods of time.
When the cameras are slid into the holster, they lock into place. When placed into the upper portion of the holster, they're ready to be drawn as soon as the lock releases - just as if you were wearing a holstered pistol. This heavy-duty system is targeted at the "run-and-gun" shooter who is constantly on the prowl for that "keeper".
You could also carry a camera on your right holster and an extra lens (attached via its tripod mount) on your left holster, or vice-versa.
The SpiderPro Dual Camera System improves upon the Single Camera system with the addition of another SpiderPro Holster, Plate and Pin. The included belt is made from webbing materials similar to those used in army/police equipment, features a triple-lock buckle, and fits most waists with its adjustable 28 - 50" (71.1 - 127 cm) size. The SpiderPro Dual Camera System package also consists of a pad for comfort, 2 holsters, 2 camera plates and 2 pins.
Using this system, you can remain hands-free while your DSLR hangs at your side, waiting for that grab shot. The SpiderPro belt holds the entire rig, the holsters hold the cameras, the cast aluminum alloy plates attach to the tripod sockets of your cameras and let you easily connect your quick-release for tripod use, and the stainless steel pins attach to the plates. The entire assembly slides into the holsters, which secure to the belt using Spider's 2-position triple lock buckle system. Your cameras stay at your side while retaining complete freedom of movement.
- Cameras lock into place each time they're returned to holster - in lower position, locks keep cameras secure for longer-term carrying, and in upper position, locks disengage for quick and easy access
- Gives your cameras freedom of movement at your hips, and allows you to carry them comfortably without having weight on your shoulders for extended periods of time
- Adjustable belt fits most waists, is made from webbing materials like those used in army/police equipment, and features triple-lock buckle system
- Pad for comfort, 2 holsters, 2 aluminum alloy camera plates and 2 stainless steel pins
- Extremely durable and designed specifically for active shooting situations