3 Legged Thing X0 KEITH Evolution 2 Compact Carbon Fiber Tripod System with AirHed 0 Ballhead
3 Legged Thing doesn't make tripods. They make tripod systems.
The X0 KEITH is is a compact system dedicated tripod. Many photographers who use compact system cameras (Leica M9, Panasonic Lumix GF1, Olympus Pen, Sony NEX etc) don't like to carry a tripod, because of the bulk and extra weight. People use compact system cameras purely and simply because they can get professional images without having to carry a heavy DSLR, lenses and other equipment.
With this idea in mind, 3LT came up with the idea for Keith: a small, compact and powerful tripod, capable of holding over 26.45 lbs (12kg) in weight, but folding up to the size of an average 70 - 200mm F2.8 lens. Keith features two section 8 core Stealth Carbon Fiber legs, a 2 section 10 core carbon fiber column, rugged double-break friction locks and stunning anodized details throughout. At just 11.8" (300mm) folded, and at 2.66 lbs (1208g), Keith will fit into any standard messenger bag.
Now you can capture beautiful images with longer exposures without the bulk and weight of a traditional tripod.
- X0 Keith Evolution 2 Compact Carbon Fiber Tripod System
- AirHed 0 - Black or Blue
- AH0 Arca-Swiss compatible quick release plate
- Built in detachable Monopod
- Zip-off Leg Muff
- Rapid Reversible/Removable Center Column
- Spring Ballast Hook
- 100mm Magnesium Alloy Extension Tube (26mm diameter)
- 3LT Tripod Bag with D rings and tool/memory card/film Pocket
- Carry Strap
What's new on the Evolution 2 Tripods?3 Legged Thing is constantly improving their tripod line to bring you a safer, lighter, stronger and more functional tripod system. The Evolution 2 upgrades include:
- Purer 8 core Stealth Carbon Fiber legs and unique 10 core Center
Columns - Smoother operation, more lateral and torsional strength.
- Re-engineered leg mechanisms, for greater stability, smoother and easier use.
- New Evo 2 Friction Locks with safety double break-point and easy-grip rubber.
- Retoned bronze anodizing and triple machined magnesium alloy parts for better durability and smoother finish.
- New, redesigned AirHed with ultra smooth panning, enlarged locking knob for greater grip and new triple bubble system, lighter and smaller casing and with 26.45 lb (30kg) load capacity.