APTATS stands for Advanced Photoshop Tips and Techniques Simplified.
Robert O'Toole's APTATS 2
, the sequel to his popular APTATS program, contains 11 detailed and time-saving tutorials to improve your Photoshop workflow with outstanding results.
Each tutorial includes sample images and screen shots to speed your learning process.
APTATS 2 Tutorials include:
Arthur Morris states: "For years I could never learn to use Layer Masks, but with Robert's clear, concise and straightforward tutorials, I have to say now I got it!"
- Super-Fast Element Removal
- Super-Fast Element Removal plus Composition Improvement
- Composition Correction: Increase Lead Canvas Room Without Cropping (basic)
- Composition Correction: Increase Lead Canvas Room Without Cropping (intermediate)
- Composition Correction: Increase Space Near a Frame Edge (Advanced)
- Gradient Background Blur
- Mask Blending for Mega Depth of Field
- Selective Highlight Detail Enhancement
- Selective Noise Reduction and Sharpening
- Selective Sharpening with Finely Detailed Edges
- Average Blur Color Balance Trick
is a full time professional nature photographer, Photoshop Expert, workshop leader and instructor. He has been a Birds As Art tour co-leader for many years, and has been honored in the 2006 BBC Wildlife Photographer of the Year Competition.