Delkin SensorScope 3 Cleaning System
Preparing your DSLR camera for SensorScope cleaning or any other sensor cleaning system can be easily accomplished by following these seven quick steps:
- Make sure the battery is fully charged and power is on during the entire cleaning process.
- Sensor Cleaning feature will be located under the Menu option of your DSLR.
- Pressing the shutter button will usually trigger the mirror to lock in place, leaving the image sensor exposed until cleaning is complete.
- Remove the camera lens, and begin dry and wet cleaning methods with SensorScope System tools.
- When cleaning is complete, turning the power off will reset the mirror and shutter for immediate use.
- Remember to keep sensor cleaning to a minimum. Some tips to consider are turning the DSLR power off and facing the camera downward when changing lenses.
- Periodically use your SensorScope System to maintain the cleanliness of your device.