E.J. Peiker's "Ducks of North America - The Photographer's Guide" is the most comprehensive book ever written on duck photography:
This 133 page downloadable PDF ebook features:
- Species accounts of every duck found in the wild and in captivity in North America all 37 natives and 46 non-natives
- Photos of every species. Male and female photos for North American natives.
- Equipment guide for duck photography
- Complete guide to field techniques, exposure, composition, natural and artificial lighting, lens technique, and flight shooting
- Places in North America to photograph every species
- Formatted to look great on PC, Mac, iPad and any other device that can display PDF files
- On iPad, it can be loaded into iBooks and double tapping on any photo displays a full screen rendition of the pictures (requires iOS 4.x)
- Complete listing of every waterfowl species on Earth
Photographers outside of North America will also find this an essential reference since the techniques for photographing them are the same all over the world and most of the 83 included species are not exclusive to North America.