The HyperDrive iUSBport
is the missing USB port that should have been on your iPad, iPhone, Android tablet & smartphone.
Make ANY USB Storage Device Wireless! Share USB data with the iPad, iPhone, & the Cloud. Connect and share with up to 3 iDevices at the same time.
iUSBport connects to any USB storage device (including USB hard drives and flash drives) and wirelessly makes the files available on your iOS, Android or WiFi-enabled device.
Instantly stream 3 different HD movies to 3 different devices or perform 2-way file transfer with up to 8 different devices. No Internet, computer or subscription required. iUSBport is pocket size and battery operated. Requires a free iOS/Android/web app. Any FTP/SMB/uPnP/DLNA app can also connect to iUSBport to perform 2-way data transfer.
- Li-ion battery powered USB port connects to any USB storage device like hard drive, flash drive, card reader and digital camera.
- iUSBport creates its own WiFi hotspot to share USB data with any WiFi devices (e.g. iPad, iPhone). No Internet required.
- iUSBport can also join an existing WiFi network to share USB data with same network devices, which remain connected to the Internet.
- Stream 3 different HD movies to 3 different devices or share music, photos, documents with up to 8 different users at the same time.
- If Internet is available, iUSBport can automatically backup/sync USB data with popular online Cloud storage services like Dropbox.
- Compatibility: USB Mass Storage Compliant Devices (e.g. hard drive, flash drive), WiFi-enabled Devices (e.g. All models of iPad & iPhone, Android).