In All We See by Jack Graham
will set you on a path to learning how to create your vision. Learn how to visualize, how to see and how to produce quality images. Jack's book includes chapters on creating emotion using water, proper sunrise & sunset techniques, and HDR photography.
Topics covered include:
- 10 Commandments of Nature Photography: Ten essential steps necessary to create quality images and grow as a photographer.
- Seeing & Making Successful Images: learning to see, creating images that succeeed, dealing with good days & bad days.
- Visual & Technical issues when photographing Sunrises & Sunsets
- Creating Mood, Motion and Emotion with water
- Using HDR in today's photography
This E-Book concentrate on being a thinking photographer. All the technique in the world is futile if you do not see, think and develop your vision.
This ebook is an 87 page pdf file.
A lifetime nature photographer and hailing from Portland Oregon, Jack
Graham conducts workshops in the Eastern Sierras, the canyonlands and
deserts of the southwestern United States, and the Pacific Northwest.
He conducts “Photo Classroom in the Field®” workshops throughout the
United States as well as workshops for the Great American Photography
Weekend and Strabo Tours. Jack is also on the faculty of the Pacific
Northwest Art School in Washington and is a features writer for
Landscape Photography Magazine.