Sale! Only $410.00 after Induro 25% Instant Rebate!
INDURO CT314 Carbon Fiber 8X Tripod gives you incredible stability at an incredible price.
The Induro CT314 features 8X carbon-fiber legs and a wide-stance, cross-braced magnesium alloy spider--one of the strongest, most stable tripod configurations available.
An oversized center column lock and enhanced leg angle locks give you a sturdy, versatile tripod with rock-solid support.Other features include a reversible locking center column, interchangeable rubber feet and stainless steel spikes, and a bubble level.
The CT314 Includes a tool kit, a deluxe carrying bag and a shoulder strap for even greater value.
A short center column is also available.
- Wide-stance cross-braced magnesium alloy spider for ultimate core system stability
- Extra-long grooved center column provides extended camera positioning without unwanted column rotation
- Full-width leg locks for maximum support at any angle
- Dust- and moisture-resistant ergonomic rubber grip leg locks ensure an easy, positive 1/2 turn all-weather lock
- Interchangeable rubber feet and stainless-steel spikes in a carbon-fiber mount provide the right contact on any surface or terrain
- Slip-resistant top plate with reversible tripod head mounting screw assures compatibility with virtually any tripod head
- Spring-loaded weight hook allows additional weight for mounting stability during windy conditions
- Oversized center column lock adds vibration-reducing structural support
- Non-rotating carbon-fiber leg sections offer quick and easy setup
- Reversible locking center column allows low-angle shooting
- Adjustable leg angles with lock accommodates uneven surfaces and awkward shooting situations
- Integral bubble level allows adjustment to prevent uneven pans and tripod head movements
- Triple closed-cell comfort grip provides comfortable handling during cold or hot outdoor conditions
- Double-threaded accessory mount fits wide range of accessories
- 5 Year Warranty when registered online