Jobu Design Micro Gimbal/Ballhead Adapter
Warnings and Technical Requirements:
- We highly recommend a very good quality ballhead with smooth and free-moving panning motion for this product. A cheap ballhead that is very stiff in panning will make a poor gimbal head.
- Ballheads that incorporate push-button safety catches in the Arca-Swiss clamp will generally NOT WORK with this product.
- Make sure your ballhead has a very securely attached quick-release clamp and ball. Some ballhead clamps are attached with only a single flimsy screw that makes the clamp pivot on the ball itself. This may lead to damage or failure of the ballhead. Again, we stress that a high quality ballhead is mandatory.
- We do not recommend using Cam-Action quick releases with the BWG-M1. Although we very precisely match the RRS quick release clamping system in profile, we cannot guarantee that all cam-levers will actuate in the same tolerance range in every situation. We highly recommend Arca-Swiss style clamps with regular screw-knobs.
- Ballheads with Manfrotto, Bogen, or other Round, Hex, Square or proprietary clamping plates WILL NOT WORK with the BWG-M1. We do not recommend stacking adapters to make your own system.