Jobu Design NX Lens Plates are designed and constructed to be of the highest quality and strength. The double-dovetail Arca-Swiss profile ensures compatibility with quick releases and flash brackets.
To see which Lens Plate is recommended for your lens, consult this chart.
- Dual safety stops prevent accidental sliding out of lens
- Double-dovetail cross-section allows attachment of flash brackets to the upper or lower surface of the lens plate
- Anti-twist flanges on smaller lens plates (NX-1 and NX2) prevent the lens plate from twisting. Larger lens plates have two attachment screws that accomplish the same
- All Jobu lens plates come with appropriate allen wrenches for fitting
- In general, choose a lens plate that is 1" longer than your measured lens foot to allow attachment of flash brackets
Dimensions: 5.5" L x 1.5" W x .375" D (14 x 3.8 x .95 cm)
Weight: 4.3 oz (122 g)
Includes: Two 1/4"-20 screws, one 3/8"-16 screw, 2 safety stop screws, allen wrenches
Please see Resources tab for Lens Compatibility chart.