Price reflects a 10% Instant Rebate from LensCoat!
Sale ends Dec 15.
The LensCoat® RainCoat RS (Rain Sleeve) provides protection for your camera and lens from the elements like rain, snow, salt spray, dirt, sand and dust while allowing you easy access to the camera and lens controls.
The RainCoat Rain Sleeve is constructed from a lightweight waterproof, breathable material.
The RainCoat RS goes on quickly and easily. For added protection the use of the cinch straps (on Medium and Large Models) allows you to adjust the length of the cover and to keep it snug around your lens. Access your camera through the rear opening and the lens through the bottom hook & loop closure.
The RainCoat RS comes in three sizes.
- Small (for camera body and lens up to 10")
- Medium (for camera body and lens up to 15")
- Large (for camera body and lens up to 21")
NO dedicated eyepiece is required.
- Lightweight waterproof, breathable QUIET material
- Cinch Straps adjust cover length by folding the material over itself and keep cover snug (Medium & Large models)
- Hook & Loop bottom closure for tripod, monopod, and manual focus
- Adjustable rear access with cord lock allows for easy camera access
- NO dedicated eyepiece required
- Mesh storage pouch included
- Compatible with LensCoat® lens covers, Hoodie™ lens caps and camera BodyGuards™
- Made in the USA
- Large - 23” 4.2oz for use with lenses up to 21" like the 300 2.8, 200-400
allow to dry before storing. Clean with water only. Do not machine wash or dry. Do not dry clean.