The LensCoat RainCoat Standard (for DSLRs with small lenses up to 70-200mm f2.8 and 400mm f5.6) provides protection for your camera and lens from the
allowing you easy access to your camera and your lens controls. Constructed from lightweight waterproof, breathable poly tricot
material, the RainCoat comes in Black or in Realtree Max4 camouflage pattern.
The RainCoat goes on quickly and easily. A cinch strap allows you to adjust the length of the cover and to
keep it snug around your lens. It has a fold out arm sleeve for access to the camera controls. You can also access
the camera through the rear opening and the lens through the velcro bottom closure.
- Tape sealed seams for maximum protection
- No dedicated eyepiece needed
- Non-slip rubber around hood section for solid grip on hood (no cord needed)
- Cover length adjustable by folding the material over itself and cinch straps keep cover snug
- Integrated pocket with foldaway arm sleeve for camera control access
- Velcro bottom closure for tripod, monopod, and manual focus
- Adjustable rear access with cord lock allows for easy camera access
- Mesh storage and transportation pouch included
- Length: 20.5" (52 cm)
- Weight: 6.4 oz (181 g)
Also available in a Pro Size
for lenses from 300mm to 800mm.