Finally a guide to Nikon cameras!† The Nikon DSLR User's Guide for the D300s/D700/D3s/D3X by Robert O'Toole
will open your eyes and tell you the secrets of getting the best out of your Nikon camera.†
Make your life easier and make your images better with this comprehensive guide.
With dozens of diagrams and screen captures and photos, Robert illustrates and explains his key points.
Learn how to:
- Work in Manual mode
- Work in one of the auto-modes (by setting exposure compensation). Various camera control options and custom settings
- Fine-tune your camera to suit your shooting style
- How and why many top pros works at higher ISOs
- Use both Auto-ISO Control and Exposure Compensation while working in Manual Mode to routinely create perfectly exposed action photographs
- How to set the important camera controls
- How to set your camera and your flash to create flash blurs
How and why to use Live View
- How, why, and when to switch AF points with the Multi-Selector. How to use the often-overlooked Info Button and the often over-looked My Menu feature
Even more info is packed in this 45 page downloadable pdf.† Get the best out of your Nikon camera!
is a full time
professional nature photographer, Photoshop Expert, workshop leader and
instructor.† He has been a Birds As Art tour co-leader for many years,
and has been honored in the 2006 BBC Wildlife Photographer of the Year