The insect proof clothing manufactured by The Original Bug Shirt Company
is designed to protect against the biting insects common to
North America, the Tropics, and most of the rest of the world.
The loose fitting design and specialized material used in the
construction the Original Bug Shirt prevents mosquito
bites and protects the wearer from black flies, no-see-ums, deer
flies, horse flies and ticks. The Bug Shirt can also reduce the risk of contracting the
diseases these pests can carry, like Lyme Disease, West Nile Virus and
Where the Bug Shirt touches your skin extremely densely woven fabric is used to keep bugs from biting. Where the shirt hangs away from your skin, black no-see-um mesh keeps out all manner of tiny biters,
lets the air through, and provides excellent visibility through the
- Prevent having to use chemical insect repellents
- Dual zippers on hood
- Hood can be thrown back and worn over lidded cap
- Pull-back drawstring on hood for adjustment
- Ribbed cuffs with elastic cord adjustment
- Waist cinch cord
- Folds into its own zippered pocket, and
travels easily on belt
- Available in cotton or 100% Polyester Breathable Microfiber fabric
Cotton available in natural color.
Microfiber available in Sandstone or Natural Gear SCII Camoflauge.
See Specifications tab for sizing.