The Phottix Odin Wireless TTL Flash Trigger and 2 Receivers Kit
allows photographers to wirelessly trigger TTL flashes, retaining full TTL
functions, as well as remotely control power and flash zoom settings. An extra receiver is included at a low kit price.
The Phottix Odin TTL Trigger consists of an on-camera transmitter and
control unit (TCU) and receiver units for compatible hot shoe flashes. It offers photographers four wireless channels and three flash
control group designations. Flashes can be controlled in traditional TTL ratio modes A:B with EV +/- adjustments of three stops.
makes the Phottix Odin unique is the ability to designate groups in
TTL/Mixed mode. Individual groups, A, B, C, can also be controlled in
TTL mode with EV +/- adjustments. Groups can also be set to Manual mode,
adjusting power levels remotely, or turned off.
head zoom can be set to be dynamically adjusted as photographers adjust
their lenses. Flash zoom can also be easily adjusted manually and set
statically from 24 to 105 mm. The Phottix Odin system will also trigger
compatible non-TTL flashes and studio strobes.
- Wireless 2.4GHz. TTL and Manual Flash Triggering
- Remote power control of groups in TTL with +/- EV adjustments (3 stops in 1/3 stop increments - 18 different levels.)
- Mix TTL and Manual flash – fire some groups in TTL, others as manual.
- Remote power control in A:B ratio modes with +/- EV adjustments
- High speed sync – shutter speeds up to 1/8000 sec.
- Second curtain sync functions
- Remote manual mode flash power control
- Remote flash head zoom adjustments – auto or manual
- Compatible with Phottix Strato 4-in1 and Phottix Strato II Multi 5-in-1 Wireless Triggers.
- Upgradable via built-in USB ports.
- Range of 100+ meters.
- Two receivers included
- Available for Canon, Nikon and Sony
Additional receivers are also available.