Sirui G-20KX Ball Head
Why Sirui Ball Heads?
- Each assembled component of SIRUI Ball Heads is produced by CAM (Computer Aided Manufacturing) - the ultimate in precision manufacturing techniques.
- SIRUI ball heads are made of aviation quality aluminum alloy 7075-T6 and 6067-T6 for long life and maximum strength.
- SIRUI uses a special manufacturing technique that produces the support ball with tolerances to within 0.01mm of a perfect sphere. This uncompromising precision guarantees superior performance and smooth operation for any type of 35mm DLSR or medium format camera system.
- The interior locking system in SIRUI Ball Heads uses SIRUI designed double bevel locks for outstanding locking performance and reliability. Most ball heads only use a single, less efficient interior locking system.
- The panning base is designed with a 360° dial. Having a separate panning base lock knob provides greater accuracy for panning and panoramic shooting.
- The patented safety lock design, and SIRUI quick release plates, effectively prevent the camera from accidentally sliding off of the ball head. And most quick release plates can be used on SIRUI Ball Heads (safety lock design not available from other brands).
- The custom anodized surface treatment makes all metal surfaces highly resistant to abrasions and produces a beautiful appearance.