The Sirui P-324X Photo/Video Monopod
has three rugged fold-down support feet that are attached to an extremely smooth and adjustable ball head base located on the bottom of the monopod leg. These feet provide extra stability and can even hold small cameras and flashes just like a tripod. The feet can also be stepped on to prevent any monopod movement, allowing you to creatively pan 360° and tilt up to 15°. Need to change lenses or a camera? With feet, the Sirui P-324X stays right where you want it during a change.
- Three sturdy fold-down support feet attached to an adjustable tension ballhead
- Carbon fiber construction
- Retractable stainless steel spike for extra grip during outdoor shooting
- Foam grip for solid hold in wet or cold conditions
- Mounting plate comes with a double headed, reversible stud that accommodates 1/4” and 3/8” tripod sockets
- Includes wrist strap, tools and carry bag for extra value
- Tall maximum height of 74.8" (1900 mm)
- Load capacity 22 lbs (10 kg)
Please see the Specifications tab below for additional information.