The Think Tank Photo Sling-O-Matic
offers a new innovation in sling bags: it can be easily switched back and forth to either
shoulder. The Sling-O-Matic’s adjustable, fully padded shoulder strap
“automatically” slides along a set of rails to easily change shoulders.
While most sling bags are designed to wear over only one shoulder, the
can be quickly switched to the opposite shoulder without losing the
features that have made sling bags so popular among photographers.
The Sling-O-Matic 10
carries a regular DSLR (and some pro-sized DSLRs) with a 70-200 f2.8 with hood attached, and 2 to 3 additional lenses.
- Sling-O-Matic can switch back and forth “automatically” to carry over either shoulder
- Gear access always stays on top when Sling-O-Matic is in front
- Discretely styled to avoid obviously appealing like a camera bag
- Tripod straps for a medium sized tripod
- Long side pocket for water bottle
- Large handles on three sides
- Chest strap for additional stability
- Seam sealed raincover
Please see Specifications tab for detailed measurements.