The Think Tank Photo Sling-O-Matic
offers a new innovation in sling bags: it can be easily switched back and forth to either
shoulder. The Sling-O-Matic’s adjustable, fully padded shoulder strap
“automatically” slides along a set of rails to easily change shoulders.
While most sling bags are designed to wear over only one shoulder, the Sling-O-Matic
can be quickly switched to the opposite shoulder without losing the features that have made sling bags so popular among photographers.
The Sling-O-Matic 20
carries a regular DSLR (and some pro-sized DSLRs) with a 70-200 f2.8 with hood attached, and 3 to 5 additional lenses.
- Sling-O-Matic can switch back and forth “automatically” to carry over either shoulder
- Gear access always stays on top when Sling-O-Matic is in front
- Discretely styled to avoid obviously appealing like a camera bag
- Tripod straps for a medium sized tripod
- Long side pocket for water bottle
- Large handles on three sides
- Chest strap for additional stability
- Seam sealed raincover
Please see Specifications tab for detailed measurements.