uses the latest advancements in image deconvolution technology to restore, refine and sharpen image detail.
Whether employing it to
make an unusable image good, a good image better or giving a great
image that extra edge, Topaz InFocus produces unparalleled sharpening
and deblurring results.
sharpening methods detect the edges within an image and create more
drastic tonal transitions, increasing the perceived sharpness and often
producing harsh unappealing results.
uses image deconvolution technology to mathematically reverse image
blur, increasing the actual sharpness. InFocus can enhance the clarity
of an already well-focused image, as well as deblur an out-of-focus or
motion blurred image.
Topaz InFocus can be used prior
to image enhancements to help reverse the effects of blurry and out-of-focus images or as a post-enhancement solution that can help refine image clarity and vividness – making it a versatile sharpening solution designed for professionals and photo enthusiasts. The program also includes a micro-contrast tool for adding additional finesse to image detail and structure.
- Sharpen images, gaining unprecedented image clarity.
- Rescue blurred images, recovering "lost" image detail.
- Enhance subtle structure detail through micro-contrast enhancement.
- 16-bit and 64-bit PS CS4 and smart objects supported
- PS CS4 and earlier compatibility for Mac and Windows
- Smart filter for non-destructive editing
- Optimized for multiple core processors
Clicking the "Buy Now" button below takes you directly to the Topaz Labs website where you can purchase your plug-in for download. A portion of each Topaz plug-in purchase goes to support our website and our blog. Thanks!