Check our "Buy Together" Combo below to get a LensCoat pouch for your Wimberley Head at a great price!
The Wimberley Head is a specialized tripod head for telephoto lenses. Its gimbal-type design allows you to rotate your lens around its center of gravity and thus easily manipulate very large lenses. Since its introduction in 1991, the Wimberley Head has become the industry standard for serious nature photographers.
Learn how to mount your camera body directly to a Wimberley head here
- Powder coated/anodized finished
- Industry standard Arca-Swis style quick release clamp
- Panning head has zero play
- Side panning knob for easy operation
- Lobed soft touch easy-grip locking knobs
- Made in the USA
- Uses Wimberley F-9 flash module
- Dimensions: 9.25"H x 3.5"W x 9.73"D (23.5 x 8.9 x 24.7 cm)
- Lens platform adjustable from 3.5" to 7.1" (8.9 to 18 cm)
- Weight: 3.15 lbs (1.4 kg)
Please see Specifications tab for schematic.
*Please note that due to the manufacturer's policy, Wimberley brand products are not eligible for promotional discounts.