The Wimberley Universal Camera Plate P-5
is an Arca-Swiss style universal plate providing quality construction, solid connection and anti-twist features.
The P-5 plate has a thin, dense layer of textured rubber upon its uppermost surface, which grips the bottom of cameras and maintains a solid feel. Below the rubber, the top metal surface of the P5 is machined to ensure a maximum anti-twist grip.
Learn more about Wimberley’s Quick Release System here.
Learn more about Wimberley’s lens plate features and compatibility here.
Find a plate to match your lens with our Lens Plate Chart.
- Universal fit for camera bodies
- Can be used with or without your camera's vertical grip
- Can be used on collared lenses
- Dual safety stops
- Thin profile and rounded corners make it easy on your hands
- Second offset 1/4"-20 hole for camera without centered tripod socket
- 1/4"-20 threaded hole to attach plate directly to head if desired
- Includes 1/4"-20 screw, two 3mm stop screws, 5/32" allen wrench and 2.5 allen wrench
- Dimensions: 3"L x 1.5"W x .35"H (76 x 38 x 9 mm)
- Weight: 1.5 oz (42.5 g)
*Please note that due to the manufacturer's policy, Wimberley brand products are not eligible for promotional discounts.