All of the basics of bird photography are covered in detail in ABP:
- composition and image design
- how to choose lenses and cameras
- how to see and utilize natural light
- how to make sharp images
- how to get close to free and wild birds
- how to use flash as both main light and as fill
- how to edit and market your work
The predominant strength of ABP is the chapter on Exposure, which offers complete coverage of exposure theory and its practical application. Learn to come up with the right exposure in almost every situation.
Save $10 by purchasing ABP with The Art of Bird Photography II CD (See "Buy Together and Save" below).
Arthur Morris is a freelance nature photographer and writer specializing in birds. With more than 20,000 of his stunning images published all over the globe, Arthur is recognized as one of the world s premier bird photographers.