The Think Tank Photo Airport Accelerator Backpack accommodates two pro size DSLRs, 6-8 standard zooms plus an iPad and up to a 17 laptop. For big glass enthusiasts, it will accommodate a 600 f/4 with body detached OR a 500 f/4 with body attached.
Featuring integrated, quick access pockets for both laptops and iPads, top pocket for boarding passes and three robust handles to ensure easy placement/retrieval from overhead bins, the Airport Accelerator makes life easier for the traveling photographer. It is designed to meet international carry-on size requirements and fit in most overhead bins.
The Accelerator's light, adjustable, contoured harness provides comfort along with lumbar support and air mesh paneling to keep your back cool. The height adjustable sternum strap allows for a perfect fit.
A removable waist belt, side water bottle pocket, tripod/monopod mounting system and seam sealed rain cover extend the versatility of this line. Adding even more functionality, these backpacks can be used with the Pro Speed belts for additional support and capacity by adding components from the Modular Component line.
- International and domestic carry-on size compatible
- Cable lock & locking YKK zipper sliders for added security
- Holds your laptop and iPad in a separate (lockable) zippered compartment
- Includes tripod/monopod mounting system
- Bottom hinged main compartment opens bag completely for quick and unencumbered access
- Top zippered pocket for boarding pass
- Removable waist belt for additional stability when walking, running, etc.
- Water bottle pocket
- Ultra-Stretch pockets on shoulder straps
- Robust handles on three sides
- Easily accessible front organizer pocket
- Seam sealed rain cover included
- ID: 12.5 W x 18.8 H x 6.8 D (31.6 x 47.8 x 17.3cm)
- ED: 14 W x 20.5 H x 9 D (35.6 x 52.1 x 22.9cm)
- Weight: 4.8-5.5 lbs (2.2-2.5 kg)
- Holds two pro size DSLRs, 6-8 standard zooms, iPad and up to a 17 laptop.
- Accommodates a 600 f/4 with body detached OR a 500 f/4 with body attached