The Think Tank Photo Airport Commuter Backpack accommodates a pro sized DSLR, 4-6 standard zooms, iPad and 15 laptop. With its increased depth, it holds a 400 f/2.8 attached to a camera body or a 500 f/4 unattached.
Featuring integrated, quick access pockets for both laptops and iPad, top pocket for boarding passes and three robust handles ensure easy placement/ retrieval from overhead bins, the Airport series makes life easier for the traveling photographer. Sized to meet international carry- on size requirements, it fits in most overhead bins.
The lightweight, adjustable, contoured harness provides comfort along with lumbar support and air mesh paneling to keep your back cool, and the height adjustable sternum strap allows for the perfect fit. A removable waist belt, side water bottle pocket, tripod/monopod mounting system and seam sealed rain cover extend the versatility of this line. The Commuter can be used with Pro Speed belts for additional support and capacity by adding components from the Modular Component line.
- International and domestic carry-on size compatible
- Cable lock & locking YKK zipper sliders for added security
- Holds your laptop and iPad in a separate (lockable) zippered compartment
- Includes tripod/monopod mounting system
- Bottom hinge opens bag completely for quick and unencumbered access
- Top zippered pocket for boarding pass
- Removable waist belt for additional stability
- Water bottle pocket
- Ultra-Stretch pockets on shoulder straps
- Robust handles on three sides
- Easily accessible front organizer pocket
- Seam sealed rain cover included
- ID: 11.5 W x 16.3 H x 6.8 D (29.2 x 41.4 x 17.3cm)
- ED: 12.5 W x 18 H x 8.5 D (31.6 x 45.7 x 21.6cm)
- Weight: 3.6-4.2lbs (1.7-1.9kg)
- Holds pro sized DSLR, 4-6 standard zooms, iPad and 15 laptop.
- Accommodates a 400 f/2.8 attached to a camera body or a 500 f/4 unattached