The Think Tank Photo Airport International V 2.0 Rolling Camera Bag can holdup to hold two pro DSLRs, several lenses up to a 500mm/f4 and accessories. It is designed to meet both domestic and international carry-on requirements. it's the perfect roller for travel--compact yets spacious and holds a ton of gear.
Photographers will appreciate the Think Tank quality and security features in every day use too.Features:
- The rear security cable literally chains the Airport International V2.0 to immovable objects. A small TSA travel padlock is included for convenience but any padlock is compatible with the cable.
- A TSA combination lock secures the main compartment zipper.
- The front security cable and combination lock allows you to lock a laptop case to the front of the roller.
- The security ID plate has a unique serial number which you can register on Think Tank's website.
- A tripod cup and accessory straps are included for carrying a tripod or monopod on the side of the bag.
- The inside of the lid has organizers to store all the other stuff needed for a photo shoot such as batteries, pens, plug adapters, cables, and much more.
- The wheel housings are extra high, to protect your case when going up curbs and stairs
- Front stretch pocket to hold a laptop case,or jackets, newspapers, paperwork, and other items you need to pull out quickly.
- The front pocket organizer, near the top of the bag, can be used for storing items like pens, pencils, card wallets, CDs, notepads, and more.
- For easy identification, a business card holder is located directly under the handle.
- The bottom handle was placed to make it easier for you pick up the bag and place it in overhead bins on airplanes.
Holds two pro-sized DSLRs, up to a 500mm/f4 lens, additional lenses and accessories
Carry-On Form Factor
FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 43.0" (109.2 cm).