The Think Tank Photo Hydrophobia 300-600 Raincover V2.0 protects a DSLR with a super telephoto lens (300 f2.8 up to a 600 f4) attached, with the lens hood in position. The Hydrophobia 300-600 V2.0 is designed to allow full operation of the camera while protecting it from the elements.
- Works with 300mm 600mm lenses.
- Pre-mounts to lens hood for easy deployment.
- Eyepiece pocket (Eyepieces sold separately, see below).
- Eyepiece flap and lens hood cover added to continue to protect gear while not actively shooting.
- Fully waterproof and seam sealed.
- Raincover can go on while SLR is attached to lens.
- Clear PU window to view LCD and controls.
- Right and left hand entry points.
- SLR can turn vertically in either direction.
- Teleconverter can be changed using traditional method.
- Memory card can be changed without taking cover off. Batteries can be changed without taking cover off.
- 600 mm extension provided for long lenses.
- Mesh bag included for transportation and storage.
Please note: You must purchase a specific eyepiece for your camera separately, available here.