The Retrospective 20 is an inconspicuous, soft-sided shoulder bag with a simple exterior that blends into the environment. Carries 1 pro size DSLR plus 2 - 4 lenses in a taller size to fit a 70-200 f2.8 lens attached to camera.
Created for the professional photographer that wants to blend in with the crowd and remain inconspicuous in any situation. Think Tank has blended the look and feel of "old-school" camera bags and infused it with "new-school" features and technology for the digital imaging age.
Available in Black, Pinestone and Blue Slate.
- Minimalist outer appearance conceals expensive photo equipment
- Carries a pro size DSLR with zoom lens attached
- Taller size to fit a 70-200 f2.8 lens attached to camera
- Accommodates 2-4 lenses in main compartment with DSLR body in front pocket
- Front pocket fits a pro size DSLR (body only)
- Organizer pocket built into main compartment for pens, note pad, batteries, etc.
- Choice of three different colors, Black, Pinestone or Blue Slate, to suit the situation
- Hook and Loop Sound Silencers on the front flap eliminate noise while opening the bag
- Soft, adjustable shoulder strap with cushioned non-slip pad
- Clear business card holder under front flap
- Removable short carrying handle for convenience
- Seam-sealed rain cover included for protection against the elements
- 1 pro size DSLR with up to a 70-200 f2.8 lens attached, plus 1 - 3 additional lenses
- 1 pro size DLSR (body only) in front pocket and 2 - 4 lenses in main compartment, including a 70-200 f2.8