The Think Tank Photo Retrospective 30 Large Shoulder Bag is an inconspicuous, soft-sided shoulder bag with a simple exterior that blends into the environment. Carries 2 pro size DSLRs plus 3 - 6 lenses.
Created for the professional photographer that wants to blend in with the crowd and remain inconspicuous in any situation. Think Tank has blended the look and feel of "old-school" camera bags and infused it with "new-school" features and technology for the digital imaging age.
Available in Black, Pinestone and Blue Slate.
- Minimalist outer appearance conceals expensive photo equipment
- Carries a pro size DSLR with standard zoom lens attached
- Wider size to fit a 70-200 f2.8 attached to DSLR facing sideways
- Accommodates 2-4 lenses in main compartment with 2 DSLRs bodies in front pockets
- Two front pockets to carry pro size DSLRs (bodies only)
- Organizer pocket built into main compartment for pens, note pad, batteries, etc.
- Hook and Loop Sound Silencers on the front flap eliminate noise while opening the bag
- Soft, adjustable shoulder strap with cushioned non-slip pad
- Clear business card holder under front flap
- Removable short carrying handle for convenience
- Seam-sealed rain cover included for protection against the elements
- 1 pro size DSLR with standard zoom lens attached and 1 - 3 additional lenses, including a 70-200 f2.8
- 2 pro size DSLRs (bodies only) in front pockets and 2 - 4 lenses in main compartment, including a 70-200 f2.8
- 1 pro size DSLR with 70-200 f2.8 attached, facing sideways and 1-2 additional lenses.