The Westcott 40" 5-in-1 Reflector Kit with Arm and Stand is versatile in the field and in the studio, providing shadow-lightening detail in your subject, using available or studio lighting.
The reflector contains a translucent white disc, and a removable, reversible zippered slipcover to reflect light into shadow areas of your subject. The cover consists of the following colors: silver, gold, white and black.
This kit includes a pivoting reflector arm and a 7.5 foot stand to hold the reflector where needed.
As a bonus, this kit comes with an exclusive 2 hour instructional DVD covering topics as diverse as lighting, posing, and scouting for locations.
This 40" reflector is perfect for 3/4 length portraits, and medium still-life setups. It folds down to 1/3 its open size, and comes with a carry case. You can also purchase this reflector separately from the kit arm and stand: Wescott 40" 5 in 1 Reflector.
The Five Reflector Features:
- Silver to increase specular highlights and to yield a high contrast image. Great for video, product shots and B/W photography.
- Gold to produce a natural, golden fill to warm your subject.
- White to produce an even, neutral-colored bounce light that works beautifully as a fill light source for indoor/outdoor portraits.
- Black to diminish unwanted reflections or color casts.
- Translucent to diffuse light, producing a broad light source and a soft, wraparound effect that's perfect for outdoor portraits or whenever a softer light is needed.