If you're looking for photography backpacks for your next outdoor adventure or to take on your next urban exploration, we have a backpack to suit your needs. Give us a call if you need advice, we are always more than happy to give recommendations. And don’t forget, we offer free US shipping on your purchase.
- Light & secure: Look for lightweight bags that have chest and waist straps, making it easier to move across rugged terrain.
- Weather resistance: Bags with custom fit rain covers make it easy to protect your gear in wet weather.
- Monopod / Tripod carrier: A bag with a dedicated tripod or monopod holder means you have one less thing to worry about lugging around.
Hybrid backpacks like the MindShift Gear Rotation 180 Professional Photography Backpack combine the features of a hiking and climbing backpack with a professional camera bag. Elements like a hydration reservoir and internal aluminum frame make this type of photography backpack perfect for serious outdoor adventurers.
Are you looking for something a little more low profile than traditional camera gear backpacks? An Ona bag might be exactly what you need. These bag are versatile and functional on the inside, while staying stylish and discreet on the outside. They are ideal for situations where you don’t want to advertise that you are carrying expensive photography equipment.
- How long is your longest lens? Do you need something that can carry a 600 f/4 unattached, like our Think Tank Photo Glass Limo Large Lens backpack?
- Modular and changeable designs, like theMindShift Gear Rotation 180 Panorama orBackpack, are great for customizing to your needs.
- Split daypacks, like our Gura Gear Unita Adventure Backpack, are designed to work as both a gear bag and a day-pack. These are ideal for overnight photo adventures.
- Traveling by plane? Photography backpacks that are regulation carry-on size are a must-have to keep your gear close and safe.
- Dedicated laptop compartments: A simple and secure way to keep your laptop with you, laptop compartments can range in size from a 10" tablet pocket to a compartment that will hold a 17" laptop. Some, like the Think Tank Photo Perception Pro Backpack will hold both a tablet and a laptop.
Looking for an alternative to traditional photography backpacks? Check out our shoulder bags and sling packs selection. They come in a wide range of sizes and styles.
Have a question about a particular bag? Need a recommendation? Give us a call, we’re always happy to talk to fellow photographers and share our knowledge. Call us at (866) 810-2456 or email us at email@example.com.