Outdoor shooting means being prepared to protect your gear from any weather condition. We know you've invested a lot in your equipment, so we’ve created a selection of the best gear protection, from waterproof camera covers to storage cases, that we could find. If you’re not sure what you might want, give us a call. We are always ready and willing to help you find exactly what you need for your next adventure.
For shooting in wet weather, waterproof camera covers are an essential. Outdoor photographers keep them on hand for unexpected weather. Keep shooting with the confidence that your equipment is protected.
- The Aquatech All Weather Shield System is customizable. Utilize one cover for your camera body and separate detachable extension covers to fit different sized lenses.
- The Op/Tech Rainsleeves are lightweight and ideal to keep tucked away in your camera bag in case of weather emergencies. There are also versions made to cover long lenses and flashes.
- Storm Jacket makes waterproof camera covers that come in a variety of sizes, easily fit over your gear, and come in their very own compact carrying case.
- The Think Tank Photo Hydrophobia 70-200 Flash Rain cover protects a pro size DSLR with a 70-200 f2.8 lens and a flash from rain, sand, or snow. It is designed to give you access to both the batteries and memory cards without having to remove the cover.
- The EPGear Weather Sleeve comes in three sizes and gives you an economical option with pro features.
Protective eyepieces give you the security you’re looking for without having to look through a plastic shield to see your viewfinder. The Think Tank Photo Eyepiece is needed to complete the Hydrophobia's waterproof seal, and is made for a variety of camera bodies. The Aquatech Eyepiece is used with Aquatech Sport Shields, and mimics the look and feel of a camera’s original eyepiece while sealing your camera from bad weather.
These wraps are perfect for giving your gear an extra layer of protection while not in use. They provide extra padding to delicate equipment while you travel, so you have one less thing to worry about.
- The Tenba Messenger Wrap 22" is perfect for laptops and medium lenses.
- The Tenba Messenger Wrap 16" is ideal for wrapping camera bodies.
- The Tenba Messenger Wrap 10" is great for small lenses and hard drives.
Miscellaneous Gear Protection
We know there is more to a camera kit then just the camera, so we have a selection of gear protection designed to help keep just about anything safe from bumps and the environment.
- Monopod Grips, like the Aquatech Monopod Soft Wrap grip, provide protection and extra comfort while carrying your monopod.
- Desiccant packs help keep your gear safe from moisture.
- Waterproof camera bags, like the Overboard line of bags, keep your gear safe from water, dust, and sand while traveling.
- Aquatech Lens Caps keep your front glass safe from nicks and bumps.
Give us a call if you have questions about gear protection, we can give you a personal recommendation. Plus, we offer free US shipping! Call us at (866) 810-2456 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.