Shimoda Action X70 Backpack - Black
Shimoda Action X70 Backpack - Black
When the partition system is enabled, the space created above a compatible Core Unit can then be dedicated to a variety of items such as outdoor gear or packable clothing that can be reached quickly and conveniently through the backpack's top opening. A rolltop design allows the wearer to easily compress the backpack according to the specific amount of equipment placed inside it, which also serves to effectively seal out moisture and dust. When the backpack is firmly rolled shut, the top can be secured using its integrated side-release buckle closure. For use under inclement weather, a secondary, zippered closure is included along the top of the Action X70 Backpack which also provides access to organizational pockets for items that need to be accessed quickly and conveniently, such as snacks, a pair of sunglasses, or music player earphones.
If the Action X70 Backpack is placed on the ground or a flat surface, complete access to a compatible Core Unit is provided by a swing-out zippered panel that faces the wearer's back. Along the inside of the rear-facing zippered panel is the Action X70 Backpack's 15" laptop sleeve. The backpack's front panel unzips to provide reveal additional organizational pockets as well as space to store packable clothing and can accommodate a hydration pack while featuring an opening for the hydration pack's sip tube along the right of the wearer.
The Action X70 Backpack can be lifted via its built-in haul and side handles, and carried by its adjustable, padded shoulder straps which can be adjusted upward or downward for a better fit. A zipper along the outer edge of the strap which rests over the wearer's left shoulder opens a smartphone pocket, while the outer edge of the strap which rests over the wearer's right shoulder includes a stretchable side pocket that can accommodate a sunscreen tube, insect spray, snacks, or a water bottle. For heavy loads, this backpack's removable waist belt transfers weight to the hips for additional comfort, while the sternum strap further limits unintentional shifting around the wearer.
Featuring a durable, nylon construction, the Action X70 Backpack is built to be weather resistant. To further protect its contents should the bag be placed on a wet surface, the bottom panel is waterproof.
- Versatile, multiuse backpack that can accommodate the combined interests of the adventure photographer, videographer, multimedia creator, hiker, overnight camper, or mountain sports enthusiast
- Designed for use with a separately available Shimoda Designs Medium DSLR Core Unit Version 2, Shimoda Designs Large DSLR Core Unit Version 2, Shimoda Designs Large DV Core Unit, or Shimoda Designs X-Large DV Core Unit
- When used with a Medium DSLR Core Unit Version 2, can accommodate up to two DSLR cameras and five lenses, including a 70-200mm f/2.8 lens; or two DSLR cameras and three lenses, including a 70-200mm f/2.8 lens, plus a medium-sized drone kit
- When used with a Large DSLR Core Unit Version 2, can accommodate up to two DSLR cameras and nine lenses, including a 70-200mm f/2.8 lens; or two DSLR cameras and five lenses, including a 70-200mm f/2.8 lens, plus a medium-sized drone kit
- When used with a Large DV Core Unit, can accommodate a digital cinematography camera with an attached lens, additional telephoto lens, and accessories
- When used with an X-Large DV Core Unit, can accommodate two digital cinematography cameras with an attached lens, additional telephoto lens, and accessories
- Rear access panel contains a padded, zippered pocket for a 15" laptop
- Front panel unzips to reveal organizational pockets as well as space to store packable clothing and can accommodate a hydration pack while featuring an opening for the hydration pack's sip tube along the right of the wearer
- Side panel along the wearer's left side can be unzipped and contains organizational pockets that can be accessed when the bag is rotated from one's back to front with the left side facing upward
Customers who viewed this product also viewed