Think Tank Photo Airport TakeOff Rolling Backpack
Think Tank Photo Airport TakeOff Rolling Backpack
The Think Tank Photo Airport TakeOff Rolling Backpack is tailor-made for the inveterate photographer who's constantly on the move and needs a durable and spacious bag to hold a wide variety of gear. It's perfect for two DSLRs stored either with or without lenses plus additional lenses up to a 400mm f/2.8. In addition, it will accommodate your 15" laptop as well as some 17" laptops, depending on the size. The computer is held in its own pocket underneath the front flap and held securely using the included cable and lock - a nice security feature. To facilitate computer storage, the bag will also hold Think Tank's optional Artificial Intelligence 15 bag in the front pocket. Internal, padded dividers can be configured to suit your gear needs.
The bag can be carried by either its dual wheels and retractable handle or via its tuck-away backpack straps that are rapidly deployable. The straps, when not needed are kept within their own rear zippered pocket. The pull handle, when not used stores neatly within a separate zippered pocket. For additional portability, top and side grab handles are provided. Access to the bag is via its zippers that will accept a user-supplied lock.
What photographer doesn't need a tripod on location? No problem for this bag since a tripod or monopod can be carried on the side of the Airport TakeOff by using the included straps and tripod cup. Your monopod will neatly fit within a stretchable pocket on the side of the bag and held in place with supplied straps.
This bag is an excellent balance between a backpack and rolling case. This dual functionality combined with its high storage capacity gives it an edge over similarly designed bags. It's warranted for life against manufacturer's defects.
- Holds up to two pro or regular size DSLR bodies with or without lenses attached
- Holds up to 400mm f/2.8 (tight with lens cap) and other assorted lenses
- The TakeOff can carry regular size DSLRs across the top of the bag and/or pro size DSLRs along the sides
- Quickly deployable/tuck-away backpack straps; the rear panel covering can be easily zipped open or shut to hide or expose the backpack straps
- A tripod or monopod can be carried on the side of the Airport TakeOff by using the straps and tripod cup included with the bag
- A monopod can be carried in the stretchable side pocket and stabilized near the top of the bag with the included monopod strap
- The cable and lock for your laptop are inside the clear pocket underneath the front flap of the bag. The optional Artificial Intelligence 15 fits in the bag's front pocket
- The bag features dual wheels; open the zipper flap on top of the Airport TakeOff to reveal the extendable handle that is used when the wheels are employed
- Lockable zipper sliders
- Compatible with Think Tank Artificial Intelligence 15 and 17 laptop case
Carry-On Form Factor
FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 43.0" (109.2 cm).
Type of Closure
Zippers that accept user-supplied lock
Front cable and lock to secure laptops
14.0 x 21.0 x 8.0" (35.6 x 53.3 x 20.3 cm)
13.0 x 18.5 x 5.25 - 6.75" (33.0 x 47.0 x 13.3 - 17.1 cm)
Straps and tripod cup
Monopod can be carried in the stretchable side pocket
Tuck-Away backpack straps
Dual wheels with retractable handle
Top/side grab handles
8.6 - 10.3 lb (3.9 - 4.7 kg) (depending on accessories used)
Perfect for photographers on the go and working out of the bag, it provides rapid, unencumbered access to gear and appeals to wedding, event and travel photographers. The split shoulder strap is designed to slip over the handle of a larger roller, allowing you to roll two bags with one hand. Airport Navigator product details: http://www.thinktankphoto.com/products/airport-navigator.aspx Full range of rolling camera bags: http://www.thinktankphoto.com/categories/rolling-camera-bags/airport-series.aspx Visit our Channel for product videos, features photographers and how-to's. https://www.youtube.com/InsideThinkTankPhoto Top Features: • Rolling case with dual access, front and top openings for rapid and unobstructed access to gear • Dedicated and easy access to pockets for iPad and most 15.4" laptops • Extra long 41" retractable handle for easy rolling • The included Low Rider shoulder strap is designed to slip over the handle of a larger roller, allowing you to roll two bags with one hand. Gear Profile: • Two pro-size bodies fit side by side with lenses attached up to a 70-200 2.8 (hood reversed), plus 3-6 lenses and accessories • Dedicated pockets for both an iPad and a 15 "laptop Thanks to Ana Ponzo, The Chris Cerna Trio and Catalina Bar & Grill. http://anaponzo.wix.com/photo http://facebook.com/chriscerna808 http://www.catalinajazzclub.com
Airport Naviga...Perfect for photographers on the go and working out of the bag...