The Westcott 40.5" 5-in-1 Collapsible Reflector Kit is versatile in the
field and in the studio, providing shadow-lightening detail in your
subject, using available, or studio lighting. It starts out as a
translucent white disc -- perfect for softening direct sun, or lights
without diffusion. Use the removable, reversible zippered slipcover to
reflect light into shadow areas of your subject. Your choice of color
-- silver, gold, white, black mix -- will be determined by the lighting
conditions. This 40.5" (1 m) disc is suitable for 3/4 length portraits,
and medium still-life setups. It folds down to 1/3 its open size, and
comes with a storage sleeve. The kit includes a pivoting arm and 7.5'
stand to hold the disc where needed, which is especially useful if you
are working without an assistant.
- Silver increases the specular highlights and yields a
high-contrast image. It's perfect for video, product shots and B&W
- Gold produces a natural, golden fill that is great for sunsets,
jewelry, and indoor portraits.
- White produces an even, neutral-colored bounce light that works
beautifully as a fill light source for both product shots and
- The black side diminishes unwanted reflections or color casts.
- Translucent fabric is used to diffuse light, producing a broad
light source and a soft, wraparound effect that's perfect for outdoor
portraits or whenever a softer light is needed.