X-Rite i1Display Pro Plus
X-Rite i1Display Pro Plus
i1Display Pro Plus
In addition to the functionality of the standard i1Display Pro colorimeter, this plus model also features:
- Accurately measure brightness and luminance levels up to 2000 cd/m².
- Black current subtraction technology helps to obtain neutral detail levels and improved accuracy in dark colors with OLED monitors or other displays that can achieve a close-to-zero black point.
- Default gamma curve of BT.1886 is beneficial for 3D LUT workflows and HDR-supported displays and helps to reduce clipping in dark areas and achieve smoother tonal transitions in shadow areas.
- Compatible with USB Type-C ports when used with the included USB Type-A to USB Type-C adapter.
- Supports are contemporary monitor types, including LED, plasma, RG phosphor, OLED, and wide gamut designs.
- Complete control of white point, luminance, contrast ratio, gamma, and other measurements.
- Support for popular broadcast video standards, including NTSC, PAL SECAM, Rec. 709, Rec. 2020, and DCI-P3.
- Ambient Light Measurement automatically determines the optimum display luminance for comparing prints to your display, based on a measurement of the lighting conditions where prints will be viewed. Additionally, Ambient Light Smart Control can compensate for the intensity or amount of ambient light surrounding your workspace, which can affect that way color is perceived, and provide the option to automatically adjust your profile or simply notify you as ambient light conditions change.
- Flare Correct measures and adjusts your display profile for reduced contrast ratios caused by flare or glare falling on surface of display.
- Intelligent Iterative Profiling is an adaptive technology that produces optimized color accuracy results each time you profile.
- Three patch set sizes (small, medium, or large) allow you to increase your profile accuracy by measuring a greater number of patches. Custom patch sets can also be created to optimize your profiles by extracting colors from specific images or via Pantone spot colors selected from the included Pantone Color Manager software.
- Automatic Display Control (ADC) technology automatically adjusts your display's brightness, backlighting, contrast, and color temperature to speed up the profiling process and eliminate the need for manual adjustments.
- It is possible to set the White Point from predefined values, custom X/Y values, based on measurement of ambient light, based on measurement of another display, or from previously measured values.
- Multiple Display and Workgroup Matching permits reusing profile settings on multiple displays connected to the same computer or to multiple computers within a workgroup.
- Before and after images show calibration results using either an image from X-Rite or one of your own.
- Profile reminder notifies you when it is time to re-profile your display.
- Quickly and accurately create projector profiles with intelligent adaptive profiling technology for greater color accuracy from each unique projector.
- Compact design for portability and location use.
- Integrated tripod mount benefits use in larger venues while the built-in diffuser arm also functions as a stand for tabletop applications.
Mobile Device Calibration
- Support the free ColorTRUE mobile app for calibrating the display
of your mobile devices for matching the color across your smartphone,
tablet, and computer.